Thursday, February 5, 2015

Healthy Treats

I will never be good with creative, funny titles.  My brain has been sucked from my head by my little dudes.

O had to bring snack to preschool on Tuesday, and the theme for the day was "Love Monsters."

We brought these cute cups filled with green grapes:
Monster cups

And then we made these muffins:
Green Muffins
and then we made little monster faces out of gummy worms, m&ms, and almond for teeth!  They were so cute and such a hit.  I really should have taken pictures.

O saw the picture in my Double Delicious cookbook by Jessica Seinfeld for a Chocolate Cheesecake.  He kept asking me about it, so we made it yesterday.
Here's the recipe:
Chocolate Yogurt Cheesecake

It was okay, but I wouldn't call it a cheesecake.  It was a fine snack, but didn't feel that much like a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment